Junior Research Fellow - Pharmacy (Add dt. 26.05.2016)
• Must have Master’s degree (Ph.D. is more desirable) in pharmaceutical sciences, pharmaceutical formulation and technology, pharmaceutical manufacturing, formulation development/drug delivery, pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical and clinical science or related field.
• Expertise in pharmaceutical formulations research and development, novel drug delivery systems using different materials and structures (for e.g. nanofibers) for sustained release of drug (desirable using statistical tools such as DOE).
• Working knowledge and hand on skills in transdermal dosage form design and formulation development including in vitro lab characterization and in vivo animal studies (basic bioanalysis and pharmacokinetics) of small molecules, peptides etc to develop and optimize novel transdermal drug delivery system (TDDS) dosage form and formulations with expertise for patch design (e.g. rate controlling membranes, adhesives, backing)..
• Characterize /evaluate and implement drug candidates of both small molecules, peptides, drug’s physical, chemical properties, absorption and action sites, identify key formulations.
• Knowledge of GLP, GMP, cGMP and standard operating procedure related to laboratory/manufacturing environment, drug licensing guidelines and regulations, knowledge of clinical regulatory requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Knowledge of Microsoft office software.
Research Associates, Senior and Junior Scientific Officers
Scientific Officer in Knitting Specialisation
Qualification : B.Tech. : 7 Years in Knitting, M.Tech. : 5 Years in Knitting
Very good knowledge in weft circular knitting, hosiery fabric manufacturing. Should have good skill in various process, quality and production of hosiery fabric manufacturing from yarn to finished fabrics. Basic knowledge in fabric defects, analysis, causes and remedial measures etc, are preferable.
APPRENTICE (Shift Trainee)
for Textile Testing Division
Min. Qualification : B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Statistics)/Fashion Technology/Garment Designing or Diploma in Textile Technology / Apparel Technology
Freshers can also apply. Local candidates preferred. Interested candidates may send their detailed Bio-data within 10 days to
Advertisement for the post of Mechanical Engineer and Electrician
2. ITI in Electrical Freshers with interest to work in the maintenance of Air conditioner.
Eligible candidates may send their application by post as well as through e-mail to
“The Director, The South India Textile Research Association (SITRA),
13/37, Avinashi Road, Civil Aerodrome post,
within 10 days from the date of appearance.