SITRA has been designated as the Centre of Excellence for Medical Textiles. With infrastructure support provided by the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of Inda, SITRA Meditech will be offering the following facilities at one place for the convenience...
SITRA has established a very good reputation in serveral fields related to textile. Achievements and contributions made by SITRA towards the advancement of knowledge on textile science and technology as also for the improvement of the textile industry...
A. Testing Services
The chemical testing lab has been accredited by NABL for the last three years and recently upgraded to ISO/IEC17025 status in the field of chemical testing pertaining to textiles and chemicals. Most of the chemicals, dyes, water, size material, wax and oils which are used during the processing of cotton, polyester, nylon, silk etc., are tested. Tests are done as per BIS, ISO or in house method. The eco lab having state-of-the-art instruments cover eco parameters to be evaluated for export market especially to Europe.
B. Technical Services & Consultancy
1) Techno economic feasibility study of
- Yarn mercerising and dyeing plants
- Fabric processing units
- Setting up of chemical testing laboratories
2) Process optimization through quality/process control
3) In depth studies for conservation of steam, water & electricity
4) Work Assignment study
5) Effluent characteristic study and advice on the treatment plants
6) SITRA can help mills in getting Öko Tex 100 Certificate.
7) Speciality Services
- Study of customer specific problems
- Proficiency Testing Programmes
- Preparation of test samples for inter lab studies