SITRA has been designated as the Centre of Excellence for Medical Textiles. With infrastructure support provided by the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of Inda, SITRA Meditech will be offering the following facilities at one place for the convenience...
SITRA has established a very good reputation in serveral fields related to textile. Achievements and contributions made by SITRA towards the advancement of knowledge on textile science and technology as also for the improvement of the textile industry...
Services offered by the Spinning Division are broadly categorized in the following areas:
1. Quality Management 3. Spinning Trials
2. Product Development 4. Consultancy
Provides expertise and conducts awareness programmes on:
* ISO 9001 : 2000 Procedures
* Total Quality Management (TQM) & Quality Circle (Q.C.)
* Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
* Concept of 5S work practices in Textile Industry
* "Kaizen" concept for Spinning Mills
* "Failure Mode & Effect Analysis" Concept and
* Application of Quality Function Deployment (QFD) &
Just-in-Time (JIT) in Textile Industry
* Technical Textiles from conventional fibres like cotton, polyester, nylon etc. using short staple spinning machines as well as from high performance fibres like Aramid, Flame Retardant Viscose, Flame Retardant Polyester etc.
* Jute blended fabrics
* Processing of cotton, manmade fibres and their blends
* Arriving at achievable yarn quality for different raw materials
* Optimisation of process parameters
* Jute blended yarn spinning
- Maintenance Audit
- Quality Audit
- Trouble Shooting
- Airjet Spinning and Friction Spinning Concepts and